The Robert Jackson Blog Hop is Over and Now to announce my winner......drum roll please.....congratulations to Carla Sutto...you are the winner of a Robert Jackson digital image titled "Lil Cowgirl!"

To claim your prize
send your contact information to

For your JDE winners badge visit Jackson's Digital Expressions

Grab my badge to let your friends know that your were a winner on Mema's Crafts.   (your friends are invited to participate in my challenges as well)
Before I continue allow me to say thanks to everyone that participated in the Robert Jackson Inaugural Blog Hop and Challenge. You made it a success! For those of you that opted to follow my blog I hope you will find it interesting and will visit again soon. Remember at Mema's Craft you can find tutorials with techniques I've picked up along the way and of course each month there is a challenge where you have an opportunity to win a few prizes.
******************************************
Now for a peek at my most recent creation.

DON'T STRESS - DISTRESS

 
This card was inspired while waiting in a doctor's office. I saw a magazine that was dedicated to vintage vehicles, which led me to surf the net for a digital image which I never found but I did discover another card that had vintage images and I got excited. I looked at the techniques and elements of this card and when I got home I created this card adding my own personal touches here and there. I wish I could remember the artist name but I can't and now that I am looking for it I can find it anywhere. But I do thank that person for the inspiration and would like to give credit where credit is due.

Supplies Used: Graphic 45 DP; Bazzil CS; Distressed the edges and inked them with TH Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo; Sentiment from the $1 bin at Michaels.

A peek inside where there is space for a personal message.
 Well that's all for today...it's been a long hard one.  If you haven't entered your name for the GRAB BAG, make sure you do so before you leave.

In the meantime remember....."find beauty in all things and then go create your own."

2 comments:

Scrappin Sista said...

Very vintage... love this card Ms. Mema, beautiful work!! Thanks for sharing!!
Alice B.

Sheila H said...

Fantastic card - the vintage cars are so cool. And your distressing is a nice touch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...