August Challenge - Anything Goes With A Twist of Red

Note: To read all blog post click the Home Tab

Sorry for the delay in the post, but computer issues will happen regardless of the precautions we take. Today after sitting and waiting to have blood drawn, I went to compare flooring for my kitchen and of course I had to stop at all the local crafting stores but it is now 1:00 pm and I have made it home not to venture out again.  These triple digit temperatures are no joke here in Texas.  Now I have time to post a new monthly challenge. I wanted to keep the "anything goes" theme but perhaps this time with a twist...just a little one though.

Before we continue let me announce last month's winners once again:
Jen Leeflang, Kim, Lena Katrine and Alyce.
Congratulations Ladies! Be sure to grab your winner's badge from the sidebar and display it proudly on your blog.

Now onward we march.  I've decided that for August, the challenge is:

ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST OF RED!
This month our sponsor is Saturated Canary.

If you have not stopped by Krista's store to see her images...you should.  Krista is the artist and owner of Saturated Canary and she will be offering 2 digi images for this month's winners.
 
Here is a Little About Krista
(The following information is based on what I've read on some of Krista's sponsored blogs)

She is the artist behind the Etsy shop, Saturated Canary Digis. She entered the stamping world about a year ago when hired to create rubber designs for the sweet Scottish company, Sugar Nellie. They launched her artwork under the name 'Simply Sassy.' She eventually moved into the digital world and is loving it!  According to Krista herself and I quote;

 "There is a little more freedom here, as I can create anything that pops into my head:)! I am so humbled by the artistic talent of the girls coloring in my designs-- it is truly an inspiration! Likewise, I am so thankful for the friendships I've made in this wonderful and lovely crafty community! It's been a true delight! I'd love for you to stop by my challenge/inspiration blog, Saturated Canary Challenge and join in the fun!:)."

Thanks again Krista for sponsoring Mema's Crafts August Challenge!

There are several ways you could win this month's prize.
 
First: We will start this month's challenge with a random draw on the 15th (so enter early)
Second: We have another random draw at the end of the challenge on the 31st of August.
Third:  Another random draw if we reach 200 entries (so encourage others to enter)
Fourth: Use a Saturated Canary image and get counted twice (visit Krista and pick-up one of her freebies)
If you don't have a Saturated Canary, visit her blog and become a follower and then click here for the freebie "Canary Love" image (card with image shown below) or to see all her freebies click here.

Here are a few cards with just a twist of "RED" to help jumpstart your mojo

Image from Bugaboo-Lesia
Image By Robert Jackson-Lesia
Image By Saturated Canary "Canary Love"-Lesia


Hope this has gotten your mojo in gear and you're ready to create.  As for me and my girls we can't wait to see what you do. So come on "Take The Challenge"

The standard rules are located in the tab at the top.  Additional rules follow.

1. Please make sure that you link to the URL of your project, not your blog;
2. You may Enter THREE Projects and you can combine your entry with as many other challenges as allowed.
3. Don't forget to add a link back to our challenge on your blog.
4. New Entries Please! We consider new entries to be any project made after July 30th 2012.
6. If you haven't already,  join my group of lovely followers (required to claim a prize)

You do not need a blog to participate. Read the directions in the left sidebar to see how you can join the fun without a blog. You can use any image but.... if you use a Saturated Canary image, then that entry will be counted twice which means you can double your chances of winning up to 15 times.


Remember to find beauty in all things and then go create your own!  Can't wait to see your creations.  Have fun....its hot out here so I think I will take a nap.
 


6 comments:

Sheila H said...

I'm looking forward to entering your challenge for this month, Lesia. Thanks for the inspiration!

Kim. said...

Three beautiful cards Lesia, love them all especially the Saturated Canary one.
Kim xXx

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice work from your DT thanks for the inspiration!!!

Sonia said...

Wonderful creations by DT
-Sony
Sonia-Studio60

cotnob said...

Lovely DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Super DT creations and a fun challenge blog..x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...