New Bonus Challenge

Click Here for August Challenge
or
Click on the challenge tab above to enter.

Continue to read to find the rules for our Bonus Challenge.

Last month's challenge was a fun month and I loved all the red, white and blue!  Click on the Winners Tab to see if you're a winner!

AUGUST BONUS CHALLENGE

This month we're having a bonus challenge and
it is the easiest challenge ever!
There is nothing to create and very simple rules.

Here are the rules:

1.  Be or become a follower of Mema's Crafts
2.  Visit My Enchanted Paper Creations and be or become a follower
3.  Leave a comment and let Joyce know you joined her blog
4.  Sit back and keep your fingers crossed

So what'd I tell you ....easy peasy right?

What will you win you ask...well let's just say that
  Cheery Lynn Designs
is the keyword for this bonus prize.

Don't lose out check it out today!

Good Luck in Both Our Monthly Challenge,
and our Bonus Challenge which is designed
to promote My Enchanted Paper Creations.

Thanks for stopping by
May you be blessed and safe where ever you are

Hugz
Lesia





1 comment:

NanaConnie said...

I can't believe I wasn't already a follower as many times as I have visited and entered the challenges, but I am now! :-D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...