Easter Wishes 2

Hello, I'm back again to share another card I made to celebrate the coming of Easter.  Keeping with my resolution to use paper from my stash, you may notice a similarity between my last image/post and this one.  I am still using this particular paper pad from MME because I love the yellows and browns in some of the paper designs.

I've also been trying out different cutting ideas using my Brother.  The die cuts on my card were cut using my Brother and my Sizzix, but its hard to tell which die was cut with what machine.  There is so much you can do with the Brother "Scan n Cut" and I am trying out everything that pops in my head, but for now its on to sharing my little card.




I just love this image.  It reminded me of my youngest grandbaby carrying her rag doll along with a basket of clothes and other stuff for the doll.  

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Deep Ocean Challenge - Easter (4/23) (MM12)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes (4/18) (MM19)
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes (4/9) (MM46)
Cards and More - Easter (4/9)(MM39)
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes (4/11) (MM169)
Creative Moments - #115 ATG/Easter (4/16) (MM17)
Crafty Gals Corner - #117 3 Layers (4/10)(MM13)
Crafty Creations - #338 Anything Goes (4/11)(MM192)
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes (4/25)(MM15)
Addicted to Stamps - #236 Anything Goes (4/10)(22)

Supplies used to create this card follows:
Image: Mo Manning "Easter Lahra"
Paper: MME "Sunshine" and Paper Studio Cardstock
Dies: SB Fancy Tags and Brother Scan n Cut
Inks: Copics and Distress Inks
Other: Brads, Pearls and Buttons from my stash

Thanks for stopping by 
and I hope you will visit again soon.

Sending Hugs From Texas
~Lesia

12 comments:

LilArtsyWoman said...

Very beautiful card!

Andrea Beecroft said...

A very sweet card Mema and such a gorgeous image you have chosen. Thank you for sharing your card with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Lesia, and I love how you have coloured it
Blessings
Maxine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Lesia just love the image from Mo's thank you for joining us over on
Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
Dianne xx
IDCB Design Team

Jana Forrest said...

Lesia, your project is just adorable. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Jana ~ DT/CGCC

Rema DeLeeuw said...

Love your take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at ATSM.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Creative world said...

Super adorable card and awesome coloring...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE
zeljka DTxx

Zora said...

Fab coloring and a cute card. Thanks for your participation in Cards und More challange. Hope to se you in outher next challange. //Zora (DT)

ELE said...

Adorable <3
Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT

Moni said...

Beautiful card!! Thank your for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica DT.

Anjie said...

Lovely make. Thanks for joining us in our week 14 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday
Anjie (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...